Robo & Kala FAQs
Service - Purchase
1. What are the advantages of Robo & Kala computers?
Robo & Kala 2-in-1 laptop takes work efficiency to the next level. Capable of intensive multitasking while keeping performance smooth. Multiple modes utilize the full technological power of the laptop while keeping power consumption low for those marathon work sessions.
1) Incredibly thin and lightweight.
2) The world’s first 5 nanometer windows PC platform.
3) Outstanding display screen.
4) 20 hours battery life.
2. How do I contact customer service if I have any consultation or help needed for Robo & Kala computers?
- Official Website: https://shop.robo-kala.com/
- Support Website: https://shop.robo-kala.com/pages/contact
- Service Email: email@example.com
3. How many experience modes does the Robo & Kala computer have?
The Robo & Kala 2-in-1 laptop combines the entertainment property of a tablet and the features of a laptop. You can flexibly transition it from a traditional laptop into a tablet configuration or vice versa. With multi-functional personalized accessories, you can enjoy studio mode and split operating mode at any time.
|Tablet mode||Laptop mode||Studio mode||Split operating mode|
|Without a mouse or keyboard, the tablet may be used by touching the screen or with the smart pen.||By magnetically attaching the keyboard to the tablet, you will have the same experience as using a traditional laptop.||By adjusting the tablet angle using the back kickstand, you may draw and write on the screen with the smart pen.||After being separated from the tablet, the keyboard may be connected via Bluetooth, and you may operate the 2-in-1 laptop remotely within the coverage of Bluetooth.|
Service - After-sales Service
1. What are the after-sales service policies for Robo & Kala computers?
Dear customer, thank you for using our products.
We will provide you with excellent after-sales service as follows: The product may be returned if there are quality issues within 30 days of your purchase. Within 30 days of purchase, the product can be exchanged due to product quality issues. You may enjoy free warranty service during the whole 12 months (only applicable for electronic devices) of the warranty period.
To protect your legitimate rights and interests, please note the following:
1. A valid purchase certificate must be issued by the sales unit at the time of purchase.
2. The warranty card and proof of purchase should be properly kept by the user and will not be replaced if lost.
3. If the product fails due to non-human reasons, you can contact the merchant for free maintenance within the warranty period with the warranty card and purchase certificate.
During use, one of the following conditions is not covered by the warranty:
- Exceeded the warranty period.
- Damage caused by product dropping or liquid ingress and other human causes.
- Failure caused by unauthorized disassembly, modification, etc.
- Malfunctions caused by the use environment that does not meet the product requirements.
- Failure or damage caused by force majeure factors (such as fire, earthquake, lightning strike, etc.).
- Damage caused by use not in accordance with the instructions or operation manual.
- The warranty card or purchase certificate does not match the product serial number, or is altered.
- The product SN barcode is torn off or damaged, and it is blurred and unrecognizable.
2. What are the privacy policies for Robo & Kala computers?
3. How to apply for after-sales service?
Please refer to: contact us
First Time Using - Power on/off
1. How to turn on the computer?
Power on: When using your computer for the first time, connect the included charger and USB Type-C cable to charge the battery,press the power button to turn on your device. Once the battery is on, tap the power button to power on the computer. If not connect the charger, press the power button for 3 seconds to start the computer.
★Notes: For a new 2-in-1 laptop, its battery is in "Shipping Mode" by default, and there will be no response from the tablet when you press its power button. To turn it on, you need to connect the included charger to the tablet.
2. How to sleep or power off the computer?
Sleep Mode: When the computer is turned on, tap the power button or close the keyboard cover to force the device into sleep mode.
Power off: Click the button to power off, or hold down the power button until the power-off screen is displayed, and then swipe down.
!!!To force your computer to power off, hold down the power button for at least 12 seconds. Note any unsaved data will be lost or damaged!
!!!Using an unapproved or incompatible power adapter or charger, may cause device damage or other safety hazards!
First Time Using - Account Sign-in
1. How to sign in with Windows Hello？
Create your face ID and unlock your computer by scanning your face:
1) Go to Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options, or type Sign-in options in the Windows search box.
2) Select the Facial recognition (Windows Hello) settings, follow the on-screen instructions to create your face ID, and then sign in with the face ID.
2. How to sign in with PIN ID？
You may sign in to your 2-in-1 laptop with a Windows Hello PIN rapidly and safely:
1) Go to Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options, or type Sign-in options in the Windows search box.
2) Select the PIN (Windows Hello) settings, follow the on-screen instructions to set up, and then enter a new PIN code in the pop-up Set up text box.
Keyboard - Function
What function keys does the keyboard have?
Keys such as F1 and F2 are function keys by default. You may click the Fn key to switch the hot key and function key mode.
1）Press the Fn key, when its white indicator turns on, it means that the F1, F2 and other keys have been locked into the hot key mode.
2）Press the Fn key again to return to the function key mode, and the white indicator will turn off. The function key mode is as follows:
★Keyboard backlight brightness adjustment:
1) Each time you click the backlight adjustment key, the brightness is adjusted from low level to high level.
2) At the maximum brightness, click again to turn off the keyboard backlight, and then click the key once more to turn on the keyboard backlight (lowest level).
|Mute / unmute|
|Decrease the volume.|
|Increase the volume.|
|Decrease the screen brightness.|
|Increase the screen brightness.|
|Project onto external display|
|Play / pause|
|Enable / disable touchpad|
|Bluetooth pairing / Backlight adjustment key★ / Battery indicator|
Keyboard - Usage
1. How to use the keyboard for the first time?
1）The keyboard is in shipping mode when it leaves the factory, and it cannot be woken up by pressing any key. It needs to be activated by connecting to the tablet for the first time.
2）Place the keyboard on a level surface, make the pogo pin upward. Grasp either side of the tablet, and align the keyboard golden pogo-pin with the tablet.After the pogo pin positioner enters the tablet hole, it will click, and the keyboard is successfully connected.
3）The tablet will automatically write pairing information to the keyboard after attachment. When switching to Bluetooth mode, the keyboard will automatically pair and connect. Before pairing and connection, please make sure your tablet has turned the Bluetooth function on.
2. How to charge the keyboard？
1) When the keyboard battery level is low, the red indicator on the Bluetooth key will flash.
2) After being magnetically attached to the tablet, the keyboard will be charged automatically, and the red indicator on the Bluetooth key will be on until the battery level reaches above 80%.
3) It takes about 2 hours to charge the keyboard from 0% to 100%.
3. How does the keyboard connect to Bluetooth?
The tablet will automatically write pairing information to the keyboard after attachment. When switching to Bluetooth mode, the keyboard will automatically pair and connect. Before pairing and connection, please make sure your tablet has turned the Bluetooth function on.
- First connection: The keyboard is in shipping mode when it leaves the factory, and it cannot be woken up by pressing any key. It needs to be activated by connecting to the tablet for the first time.
- Automatic pairing: 1) After the keyboard is separated from the tablet, the blue indicator on the Bluetooth key will turn on, automatically to pair and connect with the tablet. 2) If the connection is successful, or if the tablet Bluetooth signal is not found after 20 seconds, the blue indicator will automatically turn off.
- Manual pairing: 1) When the keyboard is not connected to any Bluetooth device, press and hold the Bluetooth key for 5 seconds.The blue indicator on the Bluetooth key will continue to flash, indicating that the Bluetooth keyboard can start pairing and connection. 2) If the connection is successful or there is no connection after 60 seconds, the blue indicator will stop flashing automatically.
- Sleep / wake: In Bluetooth mode, the keyboard will automatically enter sleep state without typing for 30 seconds. You can wake the keyboard by pressing a key or operating the touchpad, thus exiting sleep state.
4. How to use the keyboard touchpad？
The touchpad on the keyboard can perform finger touch and mouse functions.
( For more touchpad details, click Start > Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Touchpad to open the settings menu. ★Note: Some gestures might not be available when you are using certain apps. )
The touchpad supports the following gestures:
Touch with one finger: Left mouse click.
|Touch twice with one finger: Double mouse click.|
|Swipe with one finger: Move the cursor across the screen.|
|Left button: Left mouse click.|
|Right button: Right mouse click. (lower right zone of the touchpad)|
|Spread or pinch two fingers: Zoom in or out.|
|Swipe left or right with three fingers: Switch apps|
|Swipe up with three (or four) fingers: Multitasking view|
|Swipe down with three (or four) fingers: Show desktop|
Swipe left or right with four fingers:
Smart Pen - Usage
1. How to activate the smart pen？
When you use the smart pen for the first time, please attach it to the tablet for activation. Before using the smart pen, make sure the tablet is powered on.
2. How to charge the smart pen？
When the white indicator on the button of the smart pen continues to flash rapidly, it indicates that the smart pen is in a low battery state and needs to be charged.
The smart pen may be magnetically attached to the right side of the tablet for wireless charging and storage.
3. How does the smart pen enter power saving mode?
The smart pen can be automatically switched into the power saving mode.
- The smart pen will enter the power saving mode if it is left for 1 minute without use.
- Lift the smart pen or press any button to leave the power saving mode, switch back to the using mode.
4. How to replace the tip of the smart pen?
The tip may wear out during daily writing, especially on the rough film surface.
- Grip the tip of the smart pen, rotate the tip counterclockwise to remove it.
- Push the new tip into the smart pen, rotate the new tip clockwise to secure it.
★Note：In the smart pen box, one spare tip is included for free. Keep the pen and detachable tips out of the reach of children. Otherwise, children may damage them or swallow the tips by mistake, which may cause suffocation or other risks.
2-in-1 Laptop - Display / Touch Screen
How to use the touch screen？
2in1 Laptop supports multi-touch technology, and you may navigate on the screen with simple touch gestures.
To turn touch gestures on, select Start > Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Touch > Three- and four-finger touch gestures, and make sure it's turned on. For more touch gestures, refer to https://support.microsoft.com/windows。
★Note: Some gestures might not be available when you are using certain apps.
|Tap once to single click|
|Tap twice quickly to double-click|
|Tap and hold to right-click|
|Swipe from the left: open widget panel|
|Swipe from the right: open notification center|
|Zoom out: Pinch two fingers on the screen.|
|Zoom in: Spread two fingers on the screen.|
2-in-1 Laptop - Charging and Power Management
1. How to check the battery status?
The battery status is indicated by the battery icon in the status bar.
- When you are using your computer: move the cursor over the battery icon to view the remaining battery percentage.
- When your computer is charging: the battery icon will indicate that a charger is connected, and the remaining battery percentage can also be viewed.
2. How to charge the computer？
Your computer features a built-in rechargeable battery. Please charge the battery in time when it is running low.
3. How to change the power and battery saver？
1) Right-click on the battery icon in the taskbar to access ‘Power and sleep settings’, or click Start > Settings > System > Power & battery.
2) Find the Power section, select Screen and sleep, and choose to set the screen and sleep time.
- On battery power, turn off my screen.
- When plugged in, turn off my screen.
- On battery power, put my device to sleep.
- When plugged in, put my device to sleep.
3）Find the Battery section, and you can choose to automatically turn on the Battery saver at a specified battery percentage.
2-in-1 Laptop - USB Transfer
What are the features of the computer's USB port?
- Support USB data transfer★
- Support DP video output
- Support USB PD charging
- Connect to the docking station for more features
★Note: The actual transfer rate using the USB connectors on this device will vary, depending on many factors such as the processing capability of the host and peripheral devices, file attributes, and other factors related to system configuration and operating environments.
Wireless Fatures - Wi-Fi
How to connect to Wi-Fi networks?
- Click the network icon in the lower right corner of the screen to open the Network & internet screen, or type WLAN in the Windows search box.
- Switch on the Wi-Fi . Your computer will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Select the network that you want to connect to, and click the Connect button.
- Connected, Secured will be displayed on the screen when the connection is successful. At this time, you can open the web page to test the network.
★ Note: Some Wi-Fi networks require a security key or password to connect. Please enter the set password in the pop-up Enter the network security key text box, if needed.
Wireless Fatures - Bluetooth Connection
How to set up a Bluetooth connection?
You can connect types of Bluetooth-enabled devices to your computer, such as a keyboard, a mouse, etc.
- Type Bluetooth in the Windows search box and then press Enter.
- Open Bluetooth & devices, select Add device.
- Select a Bluetooth device and click the Connect button, then follow the on-screen instructions to set up the Bluetooth connection.
Wireless Fatures - Airplane Mode
How to turn on the airplane mode?
Airplane mode allows you to turn off all wireless communications on your computer. When the airplane mode is enabled, the computer will disable all wireless features, such as WLAN, cellular network, Bluetooth and GPS, etc.
- Click the network icon in the lower right corner of the screen to open the Network & internet screen, or type Airplane mode in the Windows search box.
- Click to turn on or turn off the airplane mode.